- INCREASE YOUR SPEED and POWER with the Most Protective Shin/Insteps!
- Increase Your Speed Our Patent Pending Weighted Shin/Instep is engineered to improve your kicking speed. 5 removable weights allow you to increase the amount of resistance when you bag train. Simply remove the weights when you spar and watch your speed increase.
- Increase Your Power Bag train with the weights in. Take the weights out and spar with these shin/insteps. Your speed, power, leg strength and muscle stamina will be increased (Each Shin/Instep weighs approximately 3 lbs with the weights inserted.)
- Quick & Easy to take the weights out Removable pouch specially designed to hold the weights. Simply put the number of weights that you want to train with into the pouch and insert into the strap. Takes only a few seconds to remove the weights and spar with these Shin/Insteps.
- Superior Fit Designed with non-skid moisture wicking liner, elastic form-fitting straps, 2 thick leather straps with heavy-duty hook & loop closures, a thick elastic center stability strap, a specially designed elastic foot strap that keeps the padding securely positioned to cover the top of your foot, and even a toe strap. These Shin/Insteps won't spin or slip when you spar. There's even an elastic ankle strap.
- Superior Protection 3 layers of High-density, impact-absorbing foam padding protects your shin, ankle and foot. Additionally, our unique design wraps around protecting the front and sides of your shin. SPAR HARD with confidence!
- Superior Coverage Specially designed and MMA Fighter tested to cover your ENTIRE foot - toes and all. Elastic foot strap is strategically positioned to keep the padding secure on your foot, yet allow the ball of your foot to make traction with the ground. Innovative built-in optional elastic toe-strap makes these Shin/Insteps even more secure on your foot.
- Superior Durability Hand-crafted from top-grain cowhide leather with premium heavy-duty reinforced stitching.
- Tested & Endorsed by Professional MMA fighters.
- NOTE: You MUST remove each and every weight before you Spar!